Tuesday 4 May 2010





Testing how to visualise a humming bird. I tried to use mainly greens, rather than the actual colour of a humming bird. I was considering using colour schemes depending on which zone it was, but am unsure how well this works. Using the block colour is likely to gain more impact but visually it needs developing further. This was also a test to see how paper can work for the imagery, rather than just line drawings. Originally when discussing craft I had referred to more 3D structures rather than 2D but I thought it was important to test how it could work this way. As a media, I don't see a problem with it. But it needs to be structured in a more sophisticated way. Whether this is down to using more colour for details, different examples of contrast etc

No comments:

Post a Comment