Thursday 18 February 2010

Possible DVD menus



My Schematic for my DVD. This was a really useful tool to try and think what menus I needed to produce, what images I needed to gather etc. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to try and produce a DVD with all its content without mapping it all out first.



Some thumbnails for menu design, trying to make use of the same typefaces/colours/imagery as the Top 10 animation.



This design, replicates the back of a record cover. It's quite a simple design, however it reflects the subject and makes the menu clear enough to understand.





This design is inspired by the standard 2-Tone cover for many of the records, similar to one which I animated in my title sequence.





I have made use of elements within my animation to produce this menu, I'm not sure whether after going through so many of these menu's that when the audience finally gets to the animation they'll be bored of the assets and want something else for the 50 seconds. For that reason I've decided to develop the 'record cover' themed menu for my DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment