Thursday 18 November 2010

Exhibition booklet

I've had an absolute nightmare this week with usb pens failing and corrupting files so unfortunately the file which shows the development of this has gone. Possibly never to return again. Anyway, I took on the advice Graham gave me last week and redesigned the booklet. A lot of the amendments were simply adding leading or reducing point size, and addressing the page order. This is the final layout for the concertina. I got it printed today (photos to come) but I think when I folded it I scored a bit too hard and now it looks a bit untidy so I'm going to have to reprint that at some point. Other than that I can see definite improvements in the reading order and the new header on the front works a lot better than the quite dry one that I used initially.





No comments:

Post a Comment