Wednesday 10 November 2010

Icon Development


Drift diving icon, using colours similar to the colour of the water since this dive is all about water movement and floating along with the waves. I didn't want to use white in the middle of the circle but thought it should still be a light colour and so decided on this light blue. However since looking a the reef icon I've now decided that all the inside colours should be the same. The white seems to stand out a bit too much and so a way around this is to use the ice colour of the map.



Here I've been trying to find a suitable colour/icon for reef diving. I've still not settled on an image for the icon, so hopefully the crit tomorrow will help me decide that. Colour wise I'm favouring the red/pink or the deep orange which are colours that reflect the brightness of the reefs well.

No comments:

Post a Comment